Focus – Construction Equipment - Wacker
SOUTH TEXAS – This mid size dumper features a 6,600 lb (3-metric ton) payload capacity, power swivel material handling and hydrostatic permanent four-wheel drive as standard. The hydrostatic drive system offers user-friendly controls, eliminating the need to change gears. The 3001 offers superior performance, the drive system automatically provides torque when and where it is needed. With no clutch to wear or gears to grind, hydrostatic drive eliminates the high parts and labor costs associated with replacing these components. ROPS and heated cab versions are available.
• Operator station is easily accessible from both sides for added convenience.
• Swivel bucket allows material to be unloaded on either side of the unit for ultimate versatility.
• Four-wheel drive provides perfect traction in difficult terrain. Articulated steering with central hose routing allows for tight turning radius and protection of the hoses.
• Dashboard displays a full range of dials/indicator lights such as fuel gauge, low fuel warning light and parking brake light for operator convenience.
• Engine cover lifts high giving excellent access to all the service points
For more information, contact Tejas Equipment Rental at 956-535-2752
Need a Reprint?